Thursday, June 14, 2007

Morning Jumpstart

Hey, ladies. I just wanted to let you know that if you have the cable channel "Lifetime" (channel 26 if you have Time Warner) they have a couple fitness shows on in the morning. At 6 am they have Denise Austin (she is kind if cheesy but she does aerobics and some toning for a half hour) and then at 6:30 am they have something called "Your Workout" which does Pilates and yoga and some other things for a half hour. Anyway, I did both shows the other morning and it was a nice jump start to my day. Just thought I would share.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Hi Anne! That's totally fine that you read our blog. I like your blog here. My sister Whitney and I just started a similar one of our own, as we are starting an eating plan on Monday (yikes) and want to keep track of everything and post delicious healthy recipes, as well as work out stuff. We just ran a marathon, so we are kind of on a fitness high right now! I will post it once it gets more established!

Morgan said...

Oh, I meant to ask you, do you have your own blog, for your family?